CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Tip of the Week - Toilet Paper, Over or Under?


toilet-paper-under.jpg

 
Which way do you have your toilet paper? Over or under?

I have ALWAYS put my toilet paper over. If hubby puts it on the other way, I change it.

I received a tip today that will change my habits (thanks Michelle!). 

I have a few little ones around the house that use way too much toilet paper. Only a few times have I seen them doing this...


It is so much easier to waste paper if you spin it down. So try it the other way. Pulling it from the back could save toilet paper.

You could also decide on a certain number of squares that are reasonable to use for your younger kids that use a wad, when they should be using 4 squares:)

Which way do you have your toilet paper roll?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on this subject, if you have a question, feel free to ask! Thanks for taking the time to visit This Parenting Adventure...

Related Posts with Thumbnails