CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 27, 2010

Educational Movie Review - Leap Frog



Since this is the beginning of the school year, I thought I would do an educational movie review.
Leap Frog DVD's are an amazing resource for the younger children. They teach phonics, putting phrases and sounds together to make words, special "silent" sounds, reading your words to sound like a story, and a math circus with simple adding and subtracting concepts! 

This would be a wonderful addition to your family dvd library.

We received as a Christmas gift for all the children one year the 5 pack of LeapFrog dvds: 

I just saw a new video called LeapFrog: Math Adventure to the Moon that will definitely be on our list to get soon!

Grace (dd9) - "I like The Code Word Caper because of all the machines and what they do to the letters."

William (ds7) - "The Math one is my favorite because of all the fun things at the circus."

Nathanael (ds4) - "I want the SPACE one!"

Abigail (dd2) - "A, B, C, D, E, F, G...."

(I am linking this article to Raising Homemakers)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on this subject, if you have a question, feel free to ask! Thanks for taking the time to visit This Parenting Adventure...

Related Posts with Thumbnails