CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 9, 2010

Thrifty Adventures - Charming Charlie Jewelry Store HEAVEN!



Have you ever been in a Charming Charlie Jewelry Store before? It is definitely candy for the eyes and easy on the pocketbook. All jewelry is set up by color, some by style (like crosses). It took me an hour to get through the whole store - big costume jewelry is definitely my weakness. But what REALLY took me the longest was when I got back to the CLEARANCE section.

Although most of these will have only a few more weeks of wear this year, they will help me accessorize to the max for next spring and summer!


This piece with all the beads and flowers, I wore on Sunday. My almost 2yr.old daughter Abigail could not be quiet in church while sitting in my lap. She kept pointing and saying "nim-enims" and "gwum balls"!

All clearance items were 75% off the already marked down prices. So I paid $2.50 for the bigger necklace sets, and $1-$1.50 for the others. 

If you can see everything in the picture, I paid $15.35 for ALL of these fun pieces!!! A few will be gifts...hope they aren't reading:)


Check HERE for a Charming Charlie location in your area - and get ready to have your heart "pitter-patter" when you walk in the door!

So do you have a "thrifty adventure" that you would like to share? 
If you do not have a blog to show us your pictures, link to your Facebook - just make sure that the pics are for "everyone" to view;)

Please mention that you are linking to this site, so that everyone can come back and see more "thrifty adventures"; also, take a minute to visit Rhoda at Today's Thrifty Treasures!

SouthernHospThriftyTreasures copy_thumb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on this subject, if you have a question, feel free to ask! Thanks for taking the time to visit This Parenting Adventure...

Related Posts with Thumbnails