CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Picaboo - FREE Classic Photo Book (up to $39.99)

  Picaboo Promotional Banner




You can choose from these fabulous books:
20-page Large Classic photo book (up to $39.99)
20-page Classic Leather photo book (up to $39.99)
or 20-page Classic Custom photo book (up to $39.99)

This coupon is for first-time Picaboo customers only.

Taxes and shipping charges are additional.


I have never used this program, but it looks really easy. Now to decide who to get one for!!! This would be a great gift for grandparents...I just wish that we have already been to the beach to have new photos:) 

I could always do my own photo shoot in the back yard! I love to use Picnik to edit my pictures. What free software do you use?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on this subject, if you have a question, feel free to ask! Thanks for taking the time to visit This Parenting Adventure...

Related Posts with Thumbnails