CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 20, 2010

Last week was CrAzY!

image
 
Last week was a little crazy for me to post because I was on vacation with my family at the beach. 

I, of course, did not want to announce to the world that I would be away from my home for 5 days...

I had originally planned on posting as usual, but the internet access was an issue and my laptop was not being very cooperative!!!

I will be posting SOON about frugal vacations and share with you our experience - which will be humorous to say the least:)

All in all, we had a marvelous vacation with my family and parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on this subject, if you have a question, feel free to ask! Thanks for taking the time to visit This Parenting Adventure...

Related Posts with Thumbnails