CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Tip of the Week - Pizza Cutter and Pancakes




 
 
Having 4 little mouths to feed is a daunting tasks when they are all chirping for their morning meal.
 
An easy way to get pancakes on the table and ready to devour can take less time if you use a pizza cutter.

Whip that pizza cutter out and cut those pancakes in a flash!


I cut my pancakes in half first, then put the halves on top of each other. Start making cuts to make as many triangles as possible and then pour syrup on last...how do you cut your pancakes?

Do you have a tip that I can feature? 
Email me at thisparentingadventure @ gmail.com (remove spaces).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on this subject, if you have a question, feel free to ask! Thanks for taking the time to visit This Parenting Adventure...

Related Posts with Thumbnails