CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

RECIPE - Garlic Butter

picture from www.finecooking.com


What goes good on bread, corn on the cob, potatoes and more? BUTTER!!!

But not just any butter, homemade garlic butter that is to DIE for:)

Newsom Homemade Garlic Butter

...don't let me deceive you, I do NOT make my own butter, and it's not REAL butter - it is the fake stuff in a tub:)...

You will need:
A container to store extra special butter
Minced Garlic *
Garlic Pepper *
Garlic Salt *
Onion Powder *
Parsley Flakes *
And don't forget your fake butter:) 
Real butter will work as well, just soften to mix

Everything with an * can be bought at the Dollar Tree!

Just mix a little of everything into the butter with a fork and let sit in the fridge for a few hours to absorb the flavors. But you know what, I have made some on the spot to use, and it still taste amazing!!!

You say, well Angela, how much do I really need to mix in with the butter?
For an 8 ounce measurement of butter, I would use 1 tbsp. of minced garlic, and 3 shakes of everything else (maybe an extra shake of parsley). 

Let me know how you like it!

You can see a plethora of fabulous recipes at

Tasty Tuesday

2 comments:

  1. Ok, that amps up the usual garlic butter. My husband is going to get after me for printing too many recipes today, but how can I help it. Yours is being printed right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jacqueline! But you know the way to a man's heart is through his stomach...so your husband should feel well loved:)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts on this subject, if you have a question, feel free to ask! Thanks for taking the time to visit This Parenting Adventure...

Related Posts with Thumbnails