CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 8, 2010

The time has come...



The time has come my little friends, to talk of other things...

There was a grand idea in my mind of having this parenting blog, but since I am full force already with my Coupon Makeover blog and teaching coupon classes...I think I have bitten off more than I can chew!

I will be posting in-frequently (kind of been my pattern recently anyway), and I already feel a load coming off my shoulders as I type. 
I pray that if anyone else out in bloggy land is feeling the "pressure" of posting, that you take the time to evaluate your time spent, and your family that is around your feet or right outside your office door. Make time for what is most important, and cut out the things that you can't seem to manage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on this subject, if you have a question, feel free to ask! Thanks for taking the time to visit This Parenting Adventure...

Related Posts with Thumbnails